I was scrapbooking a page today from when Avery was one month old. I realized that I have tons of pictures from Avery's first year but I've kind of slowed down a bit. So I decided to snap a few today of my almost 16 month old. Just love those chocolate eyes and those cheeks. I also decided the easiest way to hold back her mighty 'fro is a headband. So I attempted to crochet a headband for her last night and it turned out totally cute! I'm gonna have to make a few in different colors now.


4 comments:
She is darling!! Look at all those teeth!
What a very CUTE picture!! I can hardly believe that she is ready to go to nursery. Watch out she's going to be 16 before you know it and Robb is going to have to beat those boys off with a stick!!
She is sooo beautiful!!! You better watch out for those boys starting now.
I absolutely adore her hair Kris. Oh my gosh so many fun things you can do and put in that. She has gotten so big so fast. What a doll.
Post a Comment