So Halloween has arrived. Seriously the kids were counting down the MINUTES all day long. They had fun-filled Halloween parties at school that I went to. They had a great time. Then Robb took them to another community party last night. This morning I took them to Michael's for the free Halloween crafting and we just got back from the trunk-or-treat. Now the boys are getting psyched to go tonite. Robb said he'll take them as long as they want to go. SCARY! We may be donating some candy to the candy fairy!
This year we have Annakin (again, for the 4th year in a ROW and the last year, I mean look at those pants, they are like leggings!), Captain Jack Sparrow, and Princess Leia. I'm sorry but she is the cutest thing ever! I love how the hair and buns turned out. I knew she would be pulling at the hat so I decided since it's her first Halloween to give her a sucker to keep her hands busy. Oh my...she was loving that! She was dripping and sticky and disgusting but I just let her do her thing and she finished the whole thing. Happy as a clam. Hope everyone had a great night!


9 comments:
Soooooo cute!!
OMG I wish I couldve seen it in person! SO CUTE!!
She is stinkin' cute!
That is one cute princess leia!
Oh My Gosh your kids are so stinkin cute. I absolutely adore all their costumes.
They are adorable! Love their cute poses for the picture! Great job on the Princess Lea costume too! She is a cutie. :)
Kris - you rock. What great costumes. Love the Lei.
Perfect costumes, I love it!
A-DOR-A-BLE!!
Post a Comment