11.07.2009

Zack's Big Day

Zack turned 8 about a month and a half ago but didn't get baptized till today so all his grandparents could be here. He also was able to get baptized with his cousin, Carson. They were so cute and excited this morning at the church in their whites. I'm glad they'll always get to share the memory of this cool day they had together!

Robb with his brother, Jeff and the boys.


With my parents and sister. (The Loves gave Zack this cute bookmark for his new scriptures and he had to display it in almost every picture.)


With Robb's parents.


Me and my newly-baptized Zack Attack!


Zack with the main women in his life! Shannon (thanks for singing darlin, you rock!), Avery, and aunt Mel.


I loved sneaking this one of my Mom whispering something to Zack.

Congrats buddy! We love you!

6 comments:

KrisJ said...

Way to go Zack Attack!!!

alison said...

We're totally laughing about the bookmark--glad he likes it though!
It was a great service!

The Haley Family said...

It was so awesome to be at your baptism Zack! Congrats! Drew is excited for his in February!

Alli said...

You have no idea how close we came to surprising you and coming to the baptism but we just couldn't make it work. Congratulations Zack! We love you and are proud of you!

Love, Joel, Alli, Ty and Sarah

Elizabeth said...

Congrats on your special day Zack!

Lori Davis said...

Congratulations Zack!! We are so proud of you and we love you very very much!! (I know you requested me for the photo of the main women in your life... I am sorry I could not make it! :) I love the pics of Z and C.