...to my awesome parents. They finished their mission last Friday as Family History missionaries at temple square. I'm so proud of them for all they learned and all the effort they put forth. They packed up their car and then left it in Salt Lake to fly here and see my family for a week. I know they probably REALLY wanted to get home to their own house but I'm so grateful they headed my way instead and lived with the aerobed for a week.
It's amazing the things that get done around my house when my parents come. Furnace filters get changed, dishes get done a lot more often, kids get played with constantly, broken doorbells get replaced, squeaky piano pedals get greased, kids get extra help with homework, loose dead bolts get fixed, pretty fruit plates get made, broken dishwasher handles get repaired, lawns get mowed, kids get rides to karate when I have to teach, and SOOO much more. It's like we were visited by magic fairies!
Mom and Dad, I know you are exhausted from your mission but I appreciate the time and energy you put in to me and my family while you were here! We're so grateful you made it to Zack's baptism and were able to see us for a week. See you at Thanksgiving!
1 comments:
Parents rock! My list was very similar to yours last week! Extra hands are so awesome!
Post a Comment