10.14.2009

Canadians?

My sister goes to Peru every spring on a medical humanitarian trip. She is a physical therapist. They have a conference for native medical personnel and then do clinics for smaller villages that need help with very rudimentary medical and dental issues. Well, she invited me to go with her this coming spring to help out and I'm really considering it. I was talking to Zack about it and telling him that we would go to some little villages to help them with lots of different things. He didn't really get why they couldn't just go to a doctor like us. I told him they don't really have the same doctor offices there plus some of them live really far up in the mountains. He replied, "Oh, so they're Canadians?" That totally cracked me up.

2 comments:

Katie said...

That's hilarious! And I love the hats you crocheted! Beautiful! You have so many talents!

Lynette said...

He is not that far off!!! Hehehehe...funny kid!!!