10.20.2009

Dishwasher Doll

I don't know what Avery's love affair with the dishwasher is all about. I mean I know all babies her age like the dishwasher when the door is down cause it's just the right height but she has super-honed senses or something because even if she is 2 rooms away and I quietly open the dishwasher, she is headed into the kitchen and MACH 5! She bounces and laughs and giggles while she plays with her silverware and when I'm done loading/unloading and shut the door, it's not a pretty sight. Much weeping and wailing.

2 comments:

Lori Davis said...

Ruby is the same way... it cracks me up! (until I have to close it that is:) I love her outfit! :)

Tirsa said...

I'm so glad Ez has finally moved beyond that stage. He used to be obsessed with it and I could only do dishes during nap time. Now he just needs to help me shut the door and turn it on and he is satisfied.