That had to be what was going through Avery's mind. She stood at my back sliding door for about 3 minutes just staring. Yes, she was born in January but this is the first time her little brain recalls seeing snow, and quite a bit of it. I wonder what she thought about the whole thing. With the way our yard is positioned and with all the wind, we have at least 2 foot drifts along our back fence now. It's fun to watch Benny run around in the back and vanish! But, I also had to take a picture because of that cute little body! Don't you just want to squeeze that little diaper tooshie??

2 comments:
I was just thinking that her backside looked so cute and squishable in those jammies!!
Hard to believe she's almost a year old!
I totally want to squish the bum toosh! Snow is pretty, for a little while at least!
Post a Comment