6.08.2009

HROTW

OK, it's been a while but since Biggest Loser is consuming my life now and I'm thinking of healthy things to eat, I thought I'd start Healthy Recipe of the Week (HROTW) again.
This one was pointed out to me by my good friend Ali up in Sidney, Nebraska baby!!! Great for South Beach or Atkins.

Mini Florentine Cups
1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, well drained
1/2 cup 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/3 cup 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese
1 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 Tbsp. finely chopped onions
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
24 slices Shaved Roasted Turkey Breast (I use ham too)

HEAT oven to 350°F. Mix all ingredients except turkey. FLATTEN turkey slices; place 1 slice on bottom and up side of each of 24 miniature muffin cups. Fill with spinach mixture. BAKE 15 min. or until heated through. Cool in pan 5 min. before serving.

I don't even love spinach that much but these are GOOD and my boys will eat them all if I don't watch them close.

2 comments:

Tirsa said...

Those sound yummy. I will add it to my collection and when I do SB again in the fall, I'm sure this will come in handy. Thanks for sharing.

The Haley Family said...

yummers...thanks for the reminder!!