Avery passed the 5 month mark last week so I figured I better take a couple of pics and give an update.
*As I put her 0-3 month outfit on her today, I decided I just need to get used to the littleness. She does have some chub and pudge but I think it's just because she is so short. (I use that excuse too.) She is weighing in at about 12.5 lb.
*As you can tell from the previous post, she is starting to giggle which is so much fun and fits her happy personality perfectly.
*We've tried about every formula under the sun and finally found one where she doesn't puke so much. Woo hoo! Three cheers for formula with added rice starch! However...she doesn't sleep as well on that formula so it's a crap shoot. We mix her food all the time and try different things. Thank goodness she's open to almost anything.
*She LOVES walks. Just the stroll down to our mailbox or up in the mountains, she is looking all over and smiling her cute little noggin off.
*She loves rolling from her back to her side and prefers to sleep like that now. She hasn't rolled all the way over to her tummy yet.
*She has found her feet!! She plays with them constantly and sucks on her toes which totally cracks the boys up.
*She loves the pacifier. If it is anywhere near her, she will tear it out of your hand or off the floor and stick it in her mouth. She is starting to have a lot of control over her hands.
*Thankfully, she is a fan of her big brothers. She smiles for me and Robb but I think she is IN LOVE with Zack and Bryce. When they talk baby talk to her, it cracks her up (and us too) and I swear Zack just has to look at her funny and she is giggling.
*We are excited to finalize our adoption in just one month...yee haw! And then we seal/bless her mid August.

*As I put her 0-3 month outfit on her today, I decided I just need to get used to the littleness. She does have some chub and pudge but I think it's just because she is so short. (I use that excuse too.) She is weighing in at about 12.5 lb.
*As you can tell from the previous post, she is starting to giggle which is so much fun and fits her happy personality perfectly.
*We've tried about every formula under the sun and finally found one where she doesn't puke so much. Woo hoo! Three cheers for formula with added rice starch! However...she doesn't sleep as well on that formula so it's a crap shoot. We mix her food all the time and try different things. Thank goodness she's open to almost anything.
*She LOVES walks. Just the stroll down to our mailbox or up in the mountains, she is looking all over and smiling her cute little noggin off.
*She loves rolling from her back to her side and prefers to sleep like that now. She hasn't rolled all the way over to her tummy yet.
*She has found her feet!! She plays with them constantly and sucks on her toes which totally cracks the boys up.
*She loves the pacifier. If it is anywhere near her, she will tear it out of your hand or off the floor and stick it in her mouth. She is starting to have a lot of control over her hands.
*Thankfully, she is a fan of her big brothers. She smiles for me and Robb but I think she is IN LOVE with Zack and Bryce. When they talk baby talk to her, it cracks her up (and us too) and I swear Zack just has to look at her funny and she is giggling.
*We are excited to finalize our adoption in just one month...yee haw! And then we seal/bless her mid August.




7 comments:
She is so beautiful and so loved! Lucky girl!
So pretty in pink! Love that sweet smile. You can't help mut smile back! :)
So so so cute!!!!! We can't wait to see her in a few months.
Are we kidding?? TOO CUTE! Two months until I get to kiss that cute little baby of yours! (and see you which is a huge plus too.)
So super cute!!! Girls are so fun and I can tell you are having fun with her!
Oh she is SO cute! I forget how much babies should weigh at what age, but my friend just told me how much her 4 month old weighs and now I realize how TINY Avery is.
Wow, what a cute lil girl!!! She really is beautiful!!! You are so lucky to have her...bet you can't wait for it to be finalized!!! Hope it happens SOON!!!
Post a Comment