Is this the coolest thing EVER? Most of you know I love cooking and I was just thinking that I needed some digital convenient contraption to house all my old recipes and the yummy new ones I find online or get from friends so I don't have to keep going back and forth from the kitchen to the computer. (Since my recipe binder is bulging.) And I found this! Is this old news? Why have I never seen or heard about one. Message to Robb...this is all I want for Christmas...start saving your pennies now.

Check out the website here:
www.mydemy.com
6 comments:
That looks way fun! I too have never seen anything like that..Do you have to input all your own recipes too? :)
Yea, I think so. It works through www.keyingredient.com. So I think you have to get them all in there first but it would TOTALLY be worth my time to have that little gem on my counter whenever I needed it. :)
that would save SO much cabinet and countertop space!! I've just asked Santa for one!! Where'd you hear about it?
I saw this too awhile ago. I think it is a great little invention and is going to be a big hit once they get the word out on the street. Like with any new thing, I want to see how people review it. Santa better have some of these on hand it sounds like! :)
That is sweet! I bookmarked the page for future reference. That's a great Christmas idea!
I just sent it to Santa! It's like my iPhone, but does all recipes!
Post a Comment