Boys on Mars. Loved that they were gagging due to "no oxygen." That was ALL them...I was cracking up.
Afterwards we headed back to Bountiful and stopped at McDonald's to get some movies. We rented Bolt and Marley & Me and then I said, "do you want to go in and eat and play at the playland?" I swear they about fainted. I NEVER let them eat inside and play. They were so excited. They even got ice cream (Bryce made it 3 nights with no accidents and Zack opted for tooth fairy ice cream instead of tooth fairy money...yes he lost ANOTHER tooth the night before at dinner. His mouth looks hilarious.)
The rest of the afternoon we chilled and watched movies. Loved Marley & Me! I swear that movie is my life exactly except our dog hasn't kicked the bucket yet. Then we left all three kids with my sister in law and went to the Salt Lake temple with all the adults in my family including my nephew who went into the MTC on Wednesday. I haven't been in the temple with my family in a long time and I forgot how cool a live session is.
Wednesday we woke up with really nothing to do and I tried to think of something that didn't cost a lot of $$. The kids and I ended up going down to Provo to visit with one of my good friends from Nampa who lives in Provo now. We stayed there a couple of hours, played, ate, and had great company. Love you Heather!! On the way back we decided to stop and see the new Draper Temple up on the hill. It is HUGE and beautiful.
I loved how the sun was busting through the clouds, it looked very cool.
Robb was sick of working when we got back so he took the boys down to the rec center here in Bountiful to go swimming for a couple of hours and I just relaxed! So nice. Then the best part of my night...AI SPOILER ALERT...we watched Megan Joy go home. Hallelujah! I swear she was high last night too...more later.
3 comments:
Love the pics! Couldn't agree more about Megan Joy... CAH, CAH!!
Sounds fun!
so glad you found the temple and came to visit me - love your guts!!!
Post a Comment