While we were on spring break in Utah, miss cutie pie hit the 3 month mark and I just can't let the milestone slip by. The 3 months have passed really quickly I am just dying. Most of this is for my records so speed read through it if you want.
*She still is a teensy little bug, right between 11-11 1/2 pounds.
*She is so pleasant. You can flip her smile switch by doing just about anything. I can't remember when EVERYTHING made me smile. It's contagious though and I find my cheeks hurting all the time from me and her grinning at each other all day.
*She hasn't had a full out giggle yet but is SOOOOOO close. I have heard her bust out giggling in her sleep but not while she's awake yet.
*She is a "puke droid." That's Zack's quote from his sci-fi brain but she does spit up a lot. If we can make it through the day with just 2 outfits, it's a good day!
*She's turning into a good sleeper. She'll go from 9pm or 10pm till about 5am now which is bigtime progress. I am feeling well rested!
*She follows things really well now and is just barely starting to hold on to toys.
*She is a bigtime finger and hand sucker and we're hoping it doesn't turn into thumb sucking (fingers crossed).
*She loves skin to skin contact and loves to be cheek to cheek and will fall asleep that way.
*Robb is getting wrapped tighter and tighter around her little finger and the boys love making her smile. We love you miss Avery Jo!
*3 months till finalization and sealing!
*She still is a teensy little bug, right between 11-11 1/2 pounds.
*She is so pleasant. You can flip her smile switch by doing just about anything. I can't remember when EVERYTHING made me smile. It's contagious though and I find my cheeks hurting all the time from me and her grinning at each other all day.
*She hasn't had a full out giggle yet but is SOOOOOO close. I have heard her bust out giggling in her sleep but not while she's awake yet.
*She is a "puke droid." That's Zack's quote from his sci-fi brain but she does spit up a lot. If we can make it through the day with just 2 outfits, it's a good day!
*She's turning into a good sleeper. She'll go from 9pm or 10pm till about 5am now which is bigtime progress. I am feeling well rested!
*She follows things really well now and is just barely starting to hold on to toys.
*She is a bigtime finger and hand sucker and we're hoping it doesn't turn into thumb sucking (fingers crossed).
*She loves skin to skin contact and loves to be cheek to cheek and will fall asleep that way.
*Robb is getting wrapped tighter and tighter around her little finger and the boys love making her smile. We love you miss Avery Jo!
*3 months till finalization and sealing!

3 comments:
so sweet! Can't wait to finally meet her!
She is so adorable. So much fun to dress them up and do their hair huh?
We love you Avery! Happy 3 month birthday! That is a milestone! She is too cute... I love the shape of her face. She is precious!!
Post a Comment