We actually had a great time tonite with just the fam. I put the boys in charge of the cake. Yes, you didn't misunderstand me. They loved doing it too. When I got my cake box out and opened it up and told them they could do whatever they want, they just about died. It involved the ocean, the beach, a scuba diver, a shark, a crab, and a bloody seagull which you can easily see on the beach. (That last addition was Bryce of course.)


4 comments:
That cake is FREAKING awesome- will your boys make one for me?! Hope Robb's birthday was great and that he decided it would be ok to celebrate a bit more with friends. I'm excited to get one more date night before baby comes. :-) It's the only thing keeping me sane!!
LOVE the cake, LOVE the boys, LOVE you!!!
the cake is really cool. I will have to remember to let the boys decorate Matt's!! Great pictures!!
That is the best cake! You're a great mom to just let them have at it. They will always remember that experience.
Post a Comment