2.26.2009

There's No Place Like Home...

So this little teensy has more shoes than a little girl knows what to do with! Some of them actually are starting to be wearable now which is SO fun. (Both my boys had uber fatso feet and didn't really wear shoes till they were two.) Anyway my AWESOME friend brought over these Dorothy shoes long before Avery was born and I had to take a picture of her cute little feet today!!

Then while I had her there looking stinking cute and in a good mood, I had to snap a few more. I mean look at those eyebrows.

I was so lucky to get this next shot. I LOVE this face. I love that only one eye is crossed and seriously...look at those Elvis lips. Ha ha...this pic made my day.

7 comments:

Haley L said...

You should seriously consider sending that last one in to a baby photo contest. Hilarious!! She is such an angel.

Alli said...

Seriously, I need to come snuggle those cheeks!!

KrisJ said...

OMG that is too funny and cute!

Lynette said...

She is soo cute! Those shoes are too!!!

That last pic is the perfect Kung Fu Panda picture!!! Made me laugh right out loud!!!

The Haley Family said...

laughing out loud! That last picture is hilarious! Cuteness, I love red shoes!!!

Erica said...

That picture made me laugh too- what a cute little thing she is!!!

Lori Davis said...

I love that pic! Made me laugh out loud... making it part of my screensaver so I can just giggle all the time! The kids are in love with her!!