So I'm starting to feel the bug to scrapbook again. I decided it was time to get started on Avery's first book. I do books for my kids for their first year and then after that I just do family books. I try to make the "first year" book like I'm talking to them and how I felt during that first year with all their firsts and special moments. So I started at the beginning with being chosen and meeting Sarah for the first time. As I started typing my journaling directed personally at Avery and tried to explain to her how incredible and strong her birthmom was, I totally lost it! Anyway, I got through it but once again am reminded how amazing, emotional, and spiritual this whole experience has been. Sarah we love you so much and are in awe everyday at your strength and love.

9 comments:
Awesome! I might have to steal this idea for how I do Malias book
What a beautiful tribute to Sarah and I am sure this scrapbook will become a treasure for Avery.
Makes me cry reading it! Will you do my children's scrapbooks??? :)
What a sweet and heartfelt memory to share with Avery as she gets older!!
Wow! That is amazing! What a great keepsake for you both to look back on and enjoy. Great layout too!
You're awesome!! You write beautifully!
When is a good weekend to come and visit? I NEED IT! April?
That is so cool, you do such a great job with the scrapbooks
Great scrapbooking and tribute. How do you find the time?
Beautiful scrapbooking. Way to be on top of it all!
Post a Comment