2.05.2009

Salt Lake Trip

OK, so I'm finally getting to this post. I find it takes me a little longer to get to most things now with Miss Avery. The distractions are many but all are welcome. Unfortunately, I tend to the cute little distraction first before most everything else, hence the current state of my house, laundry, kitchen, blog, and life.

Anyhoo...Salt Lake was great. Avery and I flew out last Thursday night and she was perfect on the plane. My mom and dad picked us up so they could get the first peek and then took me over to Hotel Mel (my sister's house). They all ooed and ahhed for a couple hours and then we went to bed. That first night she slept from 11-4:30 which was a total record for little miss night owl. I was hopeful (being hopeful did me no good for the rest of the nights by the way).

The next morning my amazing friend Heather from Nampa (who now lives in Provo) came up to visit me and the babe. Heather I just LOVE you and miss you terribly. It was so fun visiting with her. Later on in the day my aunt Debi and cousin Chelsea came for a few hours. We just need to get together more often. It was great seeing you guys! Later that evening we went out to dinner with my brother and his 3 girls and then went back to Hotel Mel for wii and other games.

Saturday my one goal was to find some cute hair bows. Only one stop was needed. We went to Quilted Bear and there was just too many selections. I spent an obscene amount of money on bows. I'm going to start saving money soon...maybe tomorrow. That night we hung out with my brother again and his wife Steph for some more gaming.

Sunday Mel, Avery, and I went to church at my parents' ward which is made up of all Family History missionaries. Can you say 300 grandparents who haven't seen their grandkids in a while! Everyone of course loved her and it was a memorable first day of church for Avery. Afterwards it was off to my parents' apartment for dinner. So...yum...

Monday I was able to go out to lunch with and see Jen (Robb's sis), Amberlee (sis-in-law), and Dan (Robb's bro). It was just great to hang out with everyone and was very relaxing since I didn't have the other two critters in tow (thanks babe!).

Here's some pics...

Click Here!


0 comments: