2.19.2009
Hopped up on...
...ibuprofen?? OK, so most all of us have been sick except Avery (fingers crossed!) and between Zack and Bryce and their 103 degree temps over the past week, they have gone through 2 bottles of children's ibuprofen. Well, Bryce woke up blazing this morning so I gave him some ibu and about an hour later he was almost comically delirious. I was seriously laughing so hard through my throbbing headache and chills. He was flopped down on the recliner watching Drake and Josh and I was vegging on the couch and he all of a sudden started laughing so hard for like 2 minutes. I couldn't get him to stop and it's so funny to watch him that I'm laughing just as hard now but I have no idea what he's laughing about. Finally he said it was because they said, "Well tough noodles!" Apparently he thought that was hilarious because then he started marching through the house like a one-man parade saying "Well tough noodles!" and laughing hysterically for like 10 more minutes. Then later he was up in his room singing a song to the top of his lungs, I couldn't tell what it was from downstairs, but then he would bust up laughing again, I mean laughing hard! About 15 minutes later he came downstairs and I asked him what he was singing and what was so funny. He looked at me like I was insane. "I wasn't singing mom. And nothing's funny. What are you talking about?" He is seriously acting so bizzaro! It's gotta be the drugs...right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
one too many pills? Funny! I love stories that this! I hope you all get better soon and that little Avery can avoid it!
Cute header!
Post a Comment