2.06.2009

One Month Old

*Avery escaped sickness during her first month (knocking on wood really hard!) and her only ailment has been a clogged tear duct.

*She's still a little stinker when it comes to sleeping. She just likes to eat and snuggle about every 3 hours.

*Her grins are still excessive and I LOVE IT. We hope when she actually controls her grins she chooses to grin as much as she does now.

*She finally fits in to 0-3 month clothes! I'm guessing she's right around 8 pounds.

*She is "freakishly strong." That's a direct quote from the Kiddie Kandids lady. Not only can she roll from tummy to back but she will push up to a standing position when you hold her on your lap.

*She loves you to rub her head or have her face snuggled with fuzzy blankets.

*Zack definitely burps her the best.

I can't believe my little bean is one month old already! She just looked so darn cute today and I had to do another photo shoot and then had fun playing with photoshop.

9 comments:

KrisJ said...

LOVE the outfit *wink!! She is darling! Cant believe its alreaady been a month!

Elizabeth said...

Can't believe she is 1 month already! She is so beautiful! Love the picture...

Erica said...

Hey good job on the picture!! You figured out how to use the clone tool really good!! That is the best picture- I might be enlisting your help in a couple of months to take some of my new little one- you did a lot better than the professionals. :-)

Tirsa said...

She is so very cute. Can't wait to see her in person!

Haley L said...

Why on earth did you even bother with Kiddie Kandids? You've got the best shots of her!! :)

Shandy said...

what an adorable photo!!!
she is such a doll!

The Haley Family said...

you are a great photographer! I need to play with my photoshop more! I took some cute pictures of Ella this week (see blog) but don't know how to do the cool stuff!

She is so cute! It has already been one month? WOW!

Lori Davis said...

Hey! I love this pic and I can not believe she is one month old... I have been playing with my Photoshop all weekend and have so many questions for you... will you be my tutorial guide??

tamiz said...

She's perfect! Love the big flower! It makes me very happy to see mom's go the extra mile with girls since I don't get the chance!