...to adopt again! Did anyone fall off their chair?
Yes, we've decided to take this roller coaster ride again and for probably the last time. We had our first appointment with LDS Family Services today. It'll take several months before we're ready to go but I thought I'd share with all my devoted friends and family who take time to check out my blog.
Infertility treatments have been a drag and unsuccessful so far although we'll probably continue with that also for a while. We've had some really amazing experiences though in the past month or so that have led us towards adoption again. So when the time comes, I'll need all your ears and eyes tuned in for us to help us find some leads.
Thanks for all your love and support!
17 comments:
Congratulations! What an exciting time. I'm sure you'll have plenty of friends praying and hoping for you.
That is very exciting! I hope you get bombarded with babies (adopt one and have one)!!! Although you must keep teaching! I wish you mental strength through the process.
wow--so exciting! You know I'm here for you whatever you need. :)
congratulations my dear lady!!! Maybe a girl for you this time...someone for Ella to hang out with...with all the boys around!! I am so excited for you and Robb...and of course for Zach & Bryce!!
LOVE YOU...call if you need anything!!!
oh girlie! how exciting!!
but if my memory serves correct - you usually end up with a baby fairly "quick" once deciding on adopting - am I right??
regardless -- I was thrilled to read that!
I am so excited for you guys! So Awesome! Maybe you will get two ya know! :)Like Tami said....ya never know! Pink could be fun...right? How should I know! heehee
Awsome!! Just know that we will be here to support you in whatever decision you make. We will be praying for you still!!
Good for You!!! Your boys are little bundles of love!! I can't wait to meet the next one(son or daughter). The other day Zack was being silly with his jacket in primary and I sat next to him and told him I would hug and squeeze him if he kept being silly. He flashed me his pearly white smile and never made another move.
I am so super duper excited about this! I know this has been a hard road for you guys but any little baby will be blessed to find its way to your home! I cant wait to follow your journey
I get to buy the first pair of pink skechers!! Although if it's a boy- we'll take him!!
love your new background!!!
Congratulations on your decision! What a lucky baby to come to such an amazing family!
good for you. You will be in my prayers. How exciting and scary!
I like the new look of your blog.
I'm so excited for you! Thanks for sharing your good news here, and I'll start keeping my ears open for you guys. -Ellisa
Yeah, I am so happy for you guys. I hope that your journey goes smoothly and that things work out quickly. With that said, I know that our timing generally isn't the Lord's and He likes to push us to the limit. But, when it is right, you'll get your beautiful bundle of joy.
Wow...that is soooo exciting! I hope it happens quickly!!! You will have to keep us all posted!!!
I am so happy for you guys! Selfishly, I am sad that we won't be your neighbors for the 3rd addition to your family! We miss you.
Post a Comment