2.05.2008

Photo Booth

K, so remember when you were a kid and used to go to the mall with your friends or your latest crush and get your picture taken in those photo booths? I used to love to do that. Well, whenever we are at the mall, my kids BEG. For a while they were ok with just sitting inside and pretending they were getting their pictures taken but that got old. Well, when we went to see Santa over Christmas break, they begged yet again and we decided, why not? Do they look happy or what? I had forgotten we took these till I just found them this morning.





3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love the pics!! We have always wanted to do that as a family too! I have to ask...how did you all fit in there? Looks cosy!! :) haha

Lynette said...

hehehehe...your pics made me smile! Specially the ganster Rob one!!!

KrisJ said...

That is fun we havent done any for quite awhile we will have to do them again though they are so much fun!