GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT!
So with that intro...go vote! I would if I could but for some reason I registered unaffiliated. I am sending my clueless husband in my place. (He's very sweet and must love me a lot because he is NOT a fan of politics whatsoever). And everyone vote to send Carli to convention. I'm rooting for you girl. Off to watch FoxNews...for probably hours on end.
GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT!
So with that intro...go vote! I would if I could but for some reason I registered unaffiliated. I am sending my clueless husband in my place. (He's very sweet and must love me a lot because he is NOT a fan of politics whatsoever). And everyone vote to send Carli to convention. I'm rooting for you girl. Off to watch FoxNews...for probably hours on end.
GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT! GO MITT!
0 comments:
Post a Comment