We noticed about 10 days ago that Zack's bottom 2 teeth were loose. He's been waiting and waiting for his teeth to start falling out like everybody else. He was so excited! His permanent tooth underneath was clearly visible which he was also excited about. Both Robb and I tried on separate occasions to expedite the extraction so to speak but all we got was blood and an angry 6 year old.
Well, he woke up this morning and came and asked me a question and I noticed his tooth was gone! I made him look in the mirror and he gave me this puzzled look. We ran into his room and looked by his pillow and under his covers but couldn't find it. Robb however was successful in finding the tooth later today! Zack was thrilled to find out he hadn't swallowed it and wouldn't have to poop it out. Ha ha...
8 comments:
Congratulations Zack!!!
Yeah!! Its so exciting to loose your first tooth! I'm glad he didn't swallow it either.
I know I am supposed to be commenting on his lost tooth but all I can see are his BEAUTIFUL, big, brown eyes. Love the pic.
Congrats Zach! I hope the tooth fairy knows how to get to your house. :)
Congrats, Zack! Did the tooth fairy remember to come. Sometimes she forgets our house.
Wow- how exciting! Another sign that these kids grow up way too fast!
Very good. We had to FORCE Isaac to wiggle his. You'd think the $ would be motivation enough.
Hooray! Welcome to the hole-in-the-mouth gang!!
Post a Comment