...in digital scrapbooking. I have some friends who have been challenging me to try so I decided to take the plunge. I ordered Adobe Photoshop Elements and started messing around with it today. I can tell that I only understand about 1/1000th of the program if that but I was able to create a little something. I can tell that as soon as I understand all the features better, I'll really be able to whip 'em out quickly. Anyway, here's my first attempt. I don't know if I love the flower but oh well. What do you think?
11 comments:
If I even started something like that, I'd never leave my computer. Looks like a lot of creative fun. Beautiful work.
more power to you. i'm so addicted to my paper. good page--good picture.
beautiful!! But buying paper is so much fun! How do you print out your pages? I've heard that program is amazing!! I look forward to seeing more!
I want to take the plunge too.
Looks great! I have never really been much of a scrap-booker (is that a word?), but the small amount that I have done has been mostly on my computer. I have found that doing it all by hand overwhelms me and I don't enjoy it very much, but I have so much fun on the computer!
It looks beautiful Kris! The flower fits right in with the page. Great first attempt! I can't wait to see more! Once you learn, you can teach the rest of us!
Dabbling???? Whatever...that page is awesome!!!
You go girl!!!
Love it! Would be interesting to take the digital plunge... :)
I think it looks great. I really want to start digital scrapbooking. I know that is the only way I'll ever scrapbook again. I just haven't taken the plunge yet.
good for you. looks like fun. AND WHAT THE CRAP???? Mexico with no kids???
You have such a cute family! Shawn started doing the digital scrapbooking (I couldn't get him to buy it for me so I bought it for him-haha) and he LOVES it! I can see it taking up lots of his time.
Post a Comment