
The before picture cracks me up. Bryce was cold. Avery was tired and pretty cranky when were getting her gear on. Zack...unthrilled.
Once we got Avery out there, she really liked it but our backs got pretty sore from leaning over to hold her and she couldn't stay up on her own. So...

..they give you these little trash cans that are just the perfect height for her to hold on to and then you scoot them around with that and you can get good speed. She had huge smiles when we got going a little faster. And she totally figured out how to hook her toe pick on the rim of the garbage can so her skates would stay put. It was perfect!

Zack tried for a little while but wasn't a big fan. He wasn't feeling very good either so I kind of felt bad for him. :(
Now Bryce, he was a maniac! He loved it and wanted to just keep going and going. He used the trash can for a while but then lost interest in it. He did GREAT by himself and hardly fell at all. He now says he wants to give hockey a try...LOL. Robb took these next pics on his iPhone so forgive the low res...





2 comments:
How fun! I can't believe even Avery was on skates... I love it!
LOVE IT! I can't believe Avery was out there too! Hmmm...maybe we'll have to come down and try it ourselves!
Post a Comment