So I've been trying really hard to be in a good Christmas spirit this month which is usually not too hard for me to do. But, this year it's different. I think the biggest problem is because of the meds I'm on right now, I feel just blah most of the time. It's hard to be my normal peppy self. Then I got a new SUV! Yay! And it's awesome. Then 4 days later Robb gets in an accident and totals his car. It's so delightful dealing with insurance companies over the holidays. Then our health insurance company informs us it won't pay for my meds anymore which are pretty much necessary to keep me out of pain. Awesome...then this morning we find that someone has stolen Robb's debit card info and has been taking money out in North Carolina!
Now, I'm not trying to evoke pity, I know we're blessed and we have a good job and a nice house and we'll get through all of it. It's just all that plus the hustle and bustle of everything else we do during December is keeping me from thinking about what I'm supposed to think about during Christmas. Well, the other day my friend posted this video on Facebook. I literally sat there and bawled through the whole thing (which I'm sure is partly because of the dumb meds I'm on...LOL) but I may just have to watch it every day. It truly makes you think about taking a break from your shopping and Christmas errands and thinking about Him. I love that it's not politically correct (and shockingly everyone loves it!). I'm so grateful that Jesus came. Merry Christmas.
4 comments:
I LOVE that video.. I think Rich watched it 3 times the other morning! Im sorry youve been hit hard this season.. hears to a better half of December!
That was AWESOME! Thanks for posting that. :)
I am sorry about all the extra stuff you have going on!! I hope it all gets resolved. I am glad you have taken a moment out to watch the video and get in the Christmas spirit. Love you.
amazing. What a bunch of icky your dealing with right now! I hope it will all smooth out very soon! *hugs*
Post a Comment