12.29.2010

Christmas Day

We all rolled out of bed about 7:15. Not too shabby...

I feel like we really didn't spend a lot of money this Christmas but my kids had oodles of stuff. What the heck?? The kids all got crocs, blankets, squish pillows, and a Camelbak water bottle (so they'll stop stealing mine!) and then a couple of fun things from Santa. Then they got a BUNCH more from grandparents and cousins. No BIG gifts for the kids this year unless you count Avery's kitchen. I guess it was kind of sizeable. :)

Zack is still in the "picture avoidance" stage but here's his loot.


Bryce wrote a letter to Santa and so he's reading Santa's response back.


My happy toothless boy.


So, the two things that Avery would NOT put down all day long were the purse from Grandma and Grandpa Morgan and her orange Tic Tacs from her stocking. It was hilarious. She LOVED them.

After the opening and initial excitement, we had yummy breakfast burritos with all the fixins and hot cocoa. Then aunt Mel and I retired for a little bit of a Christmas nap while Robb watched hoops and the kids played...ahhh!

In the afternoon, we went and saw Tron Legacy which we all really liked.

We had a fancy dinner of ham/potatoes/rolls/jello/veggies with the fancy china and goblets. The table was pretty fancy if I do say so myself.

The day was a success (and I'm kinda glad it's over for another year!).

post signature

2 comments:

Lori Davis said...

Merry, merry christmas!! I am glad it was so great!

The Haley Family said...

What a great morning! Yeah for "sleeping in"!!