Yesterday was my 37th birthday. I haven't felt much in the mood to celebrate but it's a good thing I have friends who know better. My sweet friend Erica planned some fun things for my birthday. I went to get a pedicure with Shannon and Erica in the morning and then went out to lunch at Rock Bottom for my favorite Mahi tacos. Then last night, Robb and I and a few other couples went down to Mad Cap Theater. It's an improv comedy club...along the lines of Whose Line is it Anyway...and it was hilarious! We laughed so hard and it was clean and the improv people were amazing. I had to get up on the stage at one point for one of the skits but I don't think I embarrassed myself too bad. :) Afterward we ended the night at the Gunther Toody's Diner for some late dinner and yummy shakes. We even got to see Erica, Kris J, and Robb show us their mad hula hoop abilities...LOL. I know Erica snapped some pics and if she'll send them to me (hint, hint Erica), I'll post them.
Today was the last Sunday before Christmas which means we got super fancified (kind of) for church. Afterward, the kids were actually in a good mood and not being complain-a-saurs so I snagged some cute pics.


This is Zack's all time favorite shirt. He wears it to church pretty much every Sunday unless I make him wear something different. Today the instruction was to wear a shirt or sweater with white or red...and well, I guess it fits. Love the serious "I'm too cool for pictures" look.

He loves posing with the toothless smile. Mr. Bryce has fallen asleep the last 2 afternoons. Could my 35 pound 7 year old be prepping for a growth spurt? Fingers crossed!

Miss Avery looked quite adorable today. She didn't even pull the flower out of her hair! And she was just so cute I had to take a few of her.


Trying to unwrap the candy cane. She sneaks one off the tree everyday. :)

3 comments:
You guys look good in red! Fab family pic! Glad you had a good birthday! Sounds like the night out was a super good time!!!
Darling family pics!! Still love Bryce's toothless grin!
Love the family pic, love the fro, and love the 37th birthday!! I am glad you celebrated even though you thought you did not want to! Love you!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am so glad I have known you for so many years! :)
Post a Comment