7.19.2009

Six Months

My baby girl is 6 months! Ok, she has been for a little while, I'm just a little backlogged on life. Here is her official monthly blog update:

*14lb. 15 oz. (8th percentile)
*25 inches long (10th percentile)

Woo hoo, you got out of the 3rd percentile finally. Way to go Avery! She is still a super happy girl. Hardly ever fusses unless she is hungry or newly immunized (yikes!). She is loving food and has decided that rice cereal is too bland. She is not a fan if you walk out of the room and leave her alone and if you walk by her she'll reach her hands up to you so you'll pick her up (and I rarely DON'T pick her up. She's gonna be so spoiled). She loves the water and being outside. She literally will get all giddy. She is quite vocal and "talks" and "sings" all the time. She has become super ticklish on almost every part of her body. She has not been sick once, not even a runny nose (knocking on wood furiously) so we feel so lucky. We just love her in every way possible!

We finalize Wednesday morning and we can't WAIT!

So I always do a photo shoot at every monthly milestone and I decided to take some outside this morning just before church. It was strange because she was like a totally different person than usual. She was not smiley at all. I had to work REALLY hard to even get a little grin which is not normal. I think she was sleepy and a little occupied with how the grass felt. I thought I might take pictures later but I just thought they turned out so cute despite the solemness and some scowls. Anyway, here she is.








Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jolayne said...

Perhaps she was just feeling pensive.

alison said...

Congratulations on being final!!

Lori Davis said...

She looks beautiful and we can't wait until Wednesday!

The Haley Family said...

ADORABLE!!!! I love that outfit and her curls on the top of her head. She will look so beautiful in her white dress next month! Can't wait!

shelly said...

What a cutie, I just LOVE how expressive her eyes are! Congrats on the finalization- so happy for you!