We got it all done today. Here's the short version...
*Avery was beautiful and perfect.
*The judge was totally sucked into her spell. He couldn't stop smiling.
*Boys were perfectly behaved. (I'll take it when I can get it)
*Grandma Cheryl got to come.
*Robb got to say some heartfelt comments to the court and the kids at the end.
*Robb then got puked on (look close).
*The judge gave all the kids stuffed animals.
SHE IS OURS!
*Avery was beautiful and perfect.
*The judge was totally sucked into her spell. He couldn't stop smiling.
*Boys were perfectly behaved. (I'll take it when I can get it)
*Grandma Cheryl got to come.
*Robb got to say some heartfelt comments to the court and the kids at the end.
*Robb then got puked on (look close).
*The judge gave all the kids stuffed animals.
SHE IS OURS!

16 comments:
So happy for you guys...and for us! :-) We love that little gal so much.
CONGRATULATIONS!
What a day to celebrate! So happy for you and your little sweet Avery. :)
WOW!!!! How exciting!!! I am soo happy for you all!!! What a happy day!!!!
How could you not get sucked in by that face? I just want to squeeze her! Great shot of all 3 of them. Congrats!
So happy for you guys. Now not too long until you get the eternal finalization. Oh happy day!!!
So way cool. Congrats!
What a gorgous family! I really LOVE watching adoptions. Such a beautiful part of Heavenly Father's plan. We're so happy for you all.
Congratulations my friend - we are so excited for you guys!!!
Congrats! You make a beautiful family.
Yay for such a happy day. Love the pic of the three kids.
Congrats! You guys have such a beautiful family!
Soooo Happy for you!!!! Your kids are beautiful!!!!
Love the Bow Shoes, I wouldn't have been able to pass those up!
That is so awesome! We are so happy for you! CONGRATS!!
Wahoo! I know I am a little late in my congratulations, but what a great day! She is so darn cute, I just keep looking at all the pics on your blog and can't believe how they all look so much alike! She kind of meshes them all together!
What a sweet experience. I am so happy for all of you. You have such a beautiful family.
Post a Comment