8.20.2008

Not Just for the Ladies

Yesterday when I went to pick Bryce up from school, I saw this guy sitting down propped up against the side of the school reading a book. I'm assuming he was waiting for his child to get out of kindergarten. Now he wasn't just reading, his face was stuck in this book and you could tell there was absolutely no disturbing him. He was a big burly guy that had big guns and a scruffy face. Definitely not the type you'd want to meet in a dark alley. As I got closer, I recognized the book..."Breaking Dawn." I was just cracking up inside. Love when you see the big brawny manly men totally getting into the the young adult romances.

6 comments:

The Haley Family said...

that is really funny. Matt wouldn't touch the book. My friend's hubby is reading The Host right now...interesting.

The Toy Guru said...

TOO FUNNY!!! I am so loving that book...but I can't seem to finish it because my familia always wants a piece of me!!

Unknown said...

That would crack me up too! Maybe a big burly man like that has an inner Jacob waiting to come out. :) It is a good book, but most men I assume would read it in private. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

That is hilarious! I had to read it to Jacob and Mallory (they have both read all of them). I paused at the title for effect and they smiled and said "Breaking Dawn"! I guess I will have to start reading them. =)

KrisJ said...

Hes just trying to figure out what this Edward guy has on him! LOL