Watching this video turned into a family event. My 8 yr old - "I don't get it." My 4 yr old - "What are they doing??" My 3 yr old - "She's a funny lady. I want to do it again, Mommy!" And to think that's what my mom used to do at her jazzercise classes (No, I REALLY can't picture that! And don't want to!)
O MY!!! I expect to see some of those moves next time I see you on a run!!!! I totally thought it was going to be a skit from SNL cuz jeeze that lady found her happy pills right!
8 comments:
HOT DAWWWGGG!!
Hahahaha! Who is that woman and where can I get one of those leotards! Hot dog is right!!
Watching this video turned into a family event.
My 8 yr old - "I don't get it."
My 4 yr old - "What are they doing??"
My 3 yr old - "She's a funny lady. I want to do it again, Mommy!"
And to think that's what my mom used to do at her jazzercise classes (No, I REALLY can't picture that! And don't want to!)
I want a boogie body!!!
But I also want to kill that middle lady!!!
Super,
Stupendous,
Fabulous!!!
If you don't go it by now...you ain't never gonna get it!!!
Those women can move their hips baby! They are really enjoying themselves. :)
Could the sound effects by the middle lady get any more annoying? Forget running- I know my new workout routine!! :)
O MY!!! I expect to see some of those moves next time I see you on a run!!!! I totally thought it was going to be a skit from SNL cuz jeeze that lady found her happy pills right!
Sorry, I didn't watch it all, but it is fairly amusing. Are you a closet boogier now that your boys are in school?
Post a Comment