8.14.2008

End of my Rope

Has the whining out of my children's mouths and the constant back and forth teasing increased exponentially in the last couple of days or is it just because I'm SOOO ready for school to start? Surely it wasn't this bad all summer...surely my patience isn't waning that much...surely Robb's not going to be out of town for yet another week...(breathing deeply and counting to 10).

5 comments:

Erica said...

Me too!!! I am for sure on the count down.

APeck said...

My kids aren't going to school, but I'm looking forward to preschool! Dan is out of town (he will be gone a little more than a week) and the kiddos were yelling and spitting at each other. I'm not one to lose my temper (I hope) but I threw a barbie across the room and it's poor head and neck just shattered. I regret the mass of tears from Daradie.

Unknown said...

I am feeling it too! I think they are wanting us not to miss them too much... :) I have had to say some extra prayers and pull out my extra patience card this week! :)

The Haley Family said...

seriously...........what is up with that?? I keep telling myself that in 3 more days...I'll just have 2 at home. Does that make me a bad mom??

Morley and Drew are SO ready for school!!

Rebecca Baca said...

Hey you two, I want to add you to the mission blog. It is basically a place to find each other's blogs and URL's. Check it out and let me know so I can add you both. spainlaspalmasmission.blogspot.com

I found you through Nate and Kristy's blog