3.29.2008

Are We Having Fun Yet?

So Zack woke up this morning and came into our room and said, "Does Spring Break start today? I mean...can we start having fun today??" It was so cute. So after finishing some of our Saturday chores, we took them down to the park to fly some kites.

Grandma and Grandpa Morgan brought us kites for the boys when they came to visit right after we moved here. That was March 2006 which means this is our 3rd March on these same kites. I think they are $4.99 kites from Albertsons and they are just plastic but they are holding up great! However, last year one of the rolls of string got so tangled we had to cut our losses and toss it. So we have 2 kites and one roll of string that we trade off between them. It was a pretty day but the wind was a little sporadic. The kites would fly great for a second and then totally nose dive. Zack was really getting into it this year so it was fun! Anyway, here's some pics:









3 comments:

RainyPM said...

We flew kites this week too, but I think yours went better than ours. Those are some great pictures too. Did you take a photography class or anything? You seem to get such good shots of your family.

Amy said...

How sad is it that I have NEVER flown a kite??? That's definitely something I need to put on my list of "Things to do..."

The Haley Family said...

looks like a fun day!!!