3.04.2008
Tender Mercies
So I had a good friend and her family over for dinner and FHE last night and she brought me some beautiful flowers. She told me they were "on sale" and that it was no big deal. Well, Zack was sick and coughing ALL night last night and between the both of us we probably got about 3 hours of sleep. So needless to say I've been kind of grumpy today. But, everytime I come down my stairs and go in the kitchen I see that vase of pretty flowers and it makes me happy! I'm grateful for those little things that keep my spirits up, for good friends, and knowing that green and spring are hopefully coming soon! And to my humble flower giver, you know who you are, thank you for brightening my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
O how fun! I love how fresh flowers can brighten a day. I hope you all dont end up sickies!
Aren't friends great.
You deserve to have a ray of light since you are oftening brighting others days.
I hope Zack feels better soon!
You're exactly right. It's the little things. Yesterday, while at Costco I noticed a gentleman leaving the store with a few groceries and a bundle of Spring flowers. Wow!! How nice would it be to receive flowers!!
I should have returned to buy my own...but it's just not the same.
I am sooo looking forward to green and flowers and sunshine, too.
Post a Comment