So Saturday morning, I had been awake about 1/2 hour and was reading in bed. I knew Bryce was downstairs and started hearing some "activity" in the kitchen which involved cupboards, the fridge, singing, and other happy noises. After about 15 minutes and no crashes or bangs I was quite relieved and went to the top of the stairs and asked Bryce what he was doing. He said he was making an egg. Hmm...I quickly grabbed my camera and headed downstairs. This first picture is exactly what I found. I just sat there and let him do his thing. (He's seen Zack make scrambled eggs in the microwave a million times and wanted to give it a try I guess). He actually did a great job with minimal mess. Is he just the cutest spiderman you ever did see?? Way to go Bryce!

8 comments:
Way to go Bryce! So glad you had the camera to document the cuteness!
That is soooo cute! He is adorable and so intelligent. His smile made me smile! Thanks.
Katie
Unreal!! I can't believe how independant those kids of yours are.
What a great cook! Too cute in those jammies..my boys had those too!
How cute! I love these kind of moments with my kids. It's fun when they want to start to learn how to do some things on their own.
Aren't kids great!! I've had almost that same experience with my boys! Bryce is such a cutie!!
What a cutey pattotie!!! He has gotten soo big!!!
Katie's absolute favorite food is EGG! She and Bryce should get together and open a diner!
Post a Comment