3.27.2008

Help...

I just thought I'd post my latest layout. This one took me all stinking day! I'm not sure why but I just wasn't quite satistfied (still don't know if I am). I loved these pics we took last Mother's Day and if you can't read the sob story in the journaling, I used to HATE Mother's Day before we adopted our boys. Now it's always a pretty special day for me. Anyhoo, let me know what you think. I still feel like something's missing or off kilter or something. Suggestions???

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

alison said...

that's a really great layout! sweet pictures!

The Haley Family said...

I think it looks great. I would maybe add some "chocolate" somewhere. That is the color that I use to anchor lighter colored layouts. I don't know...maybe??

You are an amazing mom!!!

RainyPM said...

I love the pictures and the layout.

KrisJ said...

O its precious dont change it! What a happy ending to all those torturous days!

shelly said...

I think it's really cute!

Unknown said...

I love it just the way it is! It is beautiful!

The Teeples said...

I love it Kris. Your boys are so lucky they have you and I know you feel the same way.

I wish I was close by to get your skills on this stuff. I took a digital scrapbooking class and walked away even more confused then when I began.

Great Work!!

Love to you,
Heather :)

Rebecca said...

So, will it freak you out if an old friend just stops by? I couldn't help check in on you when I saw you listed on Alisons blog. Cute family! Makes my miss the good old days!
Rebecca Cook
cookfamily6@gmail.com