10.20.2010

A Midweek Pick-me-up

Sometimes I need something to put a smile on my face during the week. Here's what did it for me today. So Avery's 'fro (we call her frobee all the time) is usually either cute or atrocious. Today it was a little mix of both. Her bed head mixed with her curls mixed with the "I stuck my finger in a light socket" look mixed with "get out of my face, I just woke up" look made me giggle. (Sorry about the blurry phone pic.)


Shannon emailed these next 2 to me yesterday. We went and visited Shannon at her top-secret work over the summer (she works for an aerospace company). They were making ice cream with liquid nitrogen so I thought the boys would like to watch them and of course enjoy eating it. Well, it was funny because all the employees kept trying to get Avery to smile with no luck. The stoic face cracks me up.

And I'm not sure why the viking hat was at Shannon's desk, I'm sure she told me why but my menopausal brain forgets everything, but I love this one.



Happy Wednesday.
post signature
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lori Davis said...

I love it!! The top pic is TOO much!

Elizabeth said...

I love the viking hat!!