Kids were off school today so we decided to hit a pumpkin patch. I'm not a huge fan of spending $50-$60 in admission fees and pumpkins and tractor rides, etc. I like low key, do a maze, see the animals, pick a pumpkin. We've gone to Cottonwood Farms a couple of times in Boulder, free admission, and enough to keep the kids busy for an hour or so. It was a GORGEOUS day. Robb only works about 5 minutes away so he was able to meet us on his lunch break. Avery loved the wagon but couldn't decide if she wanted to ride in it or pull it. Robb took both boys through the corn maze and the boys helped Avery with the hay bale maze. There were TONS of pumpkins that were all in great shape. All the kids picked their pumpkin and loved looking at all the other funny squashes and vegetables.
My camera ended up being out of batteries when we got there so I just snapped a few on my phone.
My camera ended up being out of batteries when we got there so I just snapped a few on my phone.
Afterwards Robb decided to finish the day working from home and told us he was stopping at Panda on the way home if anyone wanted to join him. The kids of course went nuts so we all went to Panda. It was a pretty fun day off school. :)





1 comments:
What a fun day! I agree it was gorgeous! I have never heard of that farm..and I am going to have to look it up now! I too love a low key pumpkin patch!
Post a Comment