We took off Friday late afternoon and ended up at Park Meadows for a while trying to help Erica find a fancy dress for her cruise. Success! She's gonna look d-i-v-i-n-e. Then we hit dinner at the Cheesecake Factory before heading down to CS. We checked in to our hotel, hit a Target (of course!) and then went to see Inception. It was AMAZING. I have to see it again soon. Then we went back to our hotel and did a favorite things exchange. We hit the hay about 2am. The next day was filled with pedicures, shopping the outlets, and California Pizza kitchen. I had so much fun ladies...thanks!
OK so here's me and Shannon at age 36.
And here's me and Shannon at age 4. I just had to stick this picture in. I found it the other day and I just think it's amazing we're such great friends after 32 years! So glad you moved to Colorado darlin'...love ya! (Shannon looks adorable at both ages. I think I've made some considerable improvements...LOL)
Tonite after church and our long Sunday naps (except for the boys), we went to Robb's brother's house for dinner and to chill in the beautiful weather. AMAZING crab stuffed salmon from Costco on the grill is all I can say people! You must try it! Kids played outside on the trampoline, shot hoops and Robb and Jeff took Zack and Carson on a bike ride. Just relaxing and what an amazingly beautiful evening with that full moon! I will be sad when summer is over. (Yep, I'm not even sick of my kids yet.)


7 comments:
SO GLAD you had so much fun!!!! I missed being with you guys!!!!
Its so fun to see old pictures like that!
It was a blast!! Thanks for going with me. :) I'm not even a little sad that we scraped the running this year either!!
Love that pic of you and Shannon! Too cute!! Glad you had a great girls weekend! Those are always needed and welcomed for sure! Can't believe summer is almost over too...we are heading to Cali for 2 1/2 weeks..to end our summer!
That sounds like so much fun to just go and hang out with your best girls! Love the before and after shots of you and Shannon! So much fun to have friends for that long!
Is that Shannon Stott? How fun for you..sounds like a blast!
What a fun weekend! AND can I say you look absolutely gorgeous these days!!!
Post a Comment