So I went to Brandie's Body Shop party last night. What is it about female DNA that loves rubbing yumminess into your skin and soaking your feet in liquid heaven? Being that Robb has been gone for a week now (one down, one to go), I needed an out. It was fabulous Brandie! Laid back, relaxing (I need some of that aromatic oil stuff), fun gals to hang out with and divine concoctions to soften your feet and make you smell delish. Now you all know my weakness...
2 comments:
I love me some good lotion. Sounds like a fun evening. You've earned an A+ on you FHD(day). It was so stinking cold that day. I made my kids spend the day in the basement with tv, games and wii.
This has nothing to do with smelly stuff but I just wanted to say FABULOUS job speaking today in church. You had me crying and I really learned from yours and Heather's talks. I love when I leave church edified and having learned something to apply to my life like I did today. Thanks!
Post a Comment