So my Bryce is about as momma's boy as they come. Whenever I have to go somewhere without him, there is considerable protest and tears and hugs over and over again before I can slip out the door. Well, last night I was getting ready to go to our Enrichment fireside and he objected. He asked why I
HAD to go. I told him I needed to go to learn how to be a better momma and a better wife to daddy. So then he gave me this look and said, "Well, if you want to be a better momma, you just have to stop screaming all the time!" I busted up laughing. I don't even know what else to say...
7 comments:
Maybe mine would say the same thing.
I think I know who our next guest speaker for enrichment is going to be!
If it were only that easy to just quit!!
That is hularious!!! I cant imagine you yell to often but I find that even if you yell once a month they sure hold on to that one time!
Kids have no idea how to be tactful.
So we did our FHE last night (better late than never). Our lesson was on how we can try to be more like Jesus. I made the mistake of asking the kids for suggestions on how I could do this too. They all said, "Don't yell as much". Isaac later made the qualification that it was ok for me to yell at Silas still...Mom, you can selectively be like Jesus!
Oh, that is the best! He should write a book on parenting!
Post a Comment