9.07.2007

Who Would Read OUR Blog??

I've had several friends email me lately with things to check out on their blogs. I admit it's fun checking out everyone's lives but I've never felt a huge urge to do my own. Honestly...who would read mine? My writing prowess is lacking and I'm not that entertaining (on paper) but why not...it's free, right? So, come back if you choose. I'll try to keep it updated on events happening with us. (You may get to know us better than is comfortable).

As far as the latest goes, Robb is training for a marathon he's running with his sister Lori in Milwaukee on October 7th. Training in the Mile High City has been a challenge, especially when he has to run more than 10 miles but when he gets down to sea level for the race, I think he'll surprise himself.

As of April, I have lost 33 pounds. I started doing the South Beach Diet which has just kind of morphed into basic healthy eating. I'm about halfway to my goal and just keep trudging along. I have been running as well but my max is 3 miles. I definitely have NO marathons in my future.

We've also been doing some more testing in the fertility department. The house is a little more quiet now that the boys are in school and we've been looking into our options. So far all the stinking tests come back NORMAL which frankly is a word we are sick of hearing since things are clearly NOT normal. We'll be going to a fertility clinic in the next couple of months for some more in depth tests. We'll keep you posted.

The boys are in school and are loving it most of the time. Zack is getting used to having homework every night although I'm not quite used to it yet. Do you really learn about contractions in the first grade?

More to come...

2 comments:

Allison said...

Kristin! So happy to see you've joined the blogging world. We've just joined ourselves--we only have one post so far, but more will be coming. Check ours out at cashippen.blogspot.com. Way to go for the weight loss! That's fantastic! Keep on going! Love ya, Al

alison said...

warning...blogging is addictive. as you can tell from mine. anyways, i was surprised at how much the kids are learning in 1st--pleasantly surprised!