9.03.2013

Back to the Grind

It is school time again!  And this year I was ready which isn't typical for me.  I think the kiddos are ready even more than I am.

Mr. Handsome himself is going to be a big 7th grader at Coal Ridge Middle School. He fakes like he isn't excited but look at that face. He is reluctantly taking Honors 7th Grade Math and is excited to be in orchestra again for the 2nd year.



This kid is the big man on campus this year as a 5th grader at Prairie Ridge.  He is nervous. He has the teacher he wanted, Mrs. Wolfinbarger, but most of his good friends are in the other 5th grade class which makes him a little sad.  He knows 5th grade is going to be a lot of work as he gets prepped for middle school.


Then there is this contraption.  How is it even possible that I am taking this picture right now?  She is starting Robyn's Nest PreK this year with most of her friends. 3 days a week away from me.  I guess it is good practice for next year when she's gone every day.  *sniff*


Let school and the regular schedule commence!

post signature

0 comments: