Every year I am caught off guard by this girl's birthday! I know it's because she is the baby and there will be no more (seriously, I swear this time). She is just getting big too quickly. Anyhoo...we didn't do a friend party for her this year but she did go to the nail salon with her little best friend. Morgan moved here last summer and they just live a couple of streets over from us. These girls are just two peas in a pod. They were so cute and had such a great time getting their finger nails and toenails painted.
I just love that little focused face and those cheeks!
Avery got so many fun and meaningful gifts for her birthday. She got her 4 year old Growing Up Girl doll that she gets every year from Grandma Morgan. I love how careful she is with it.
Grandma Morgan also got her this adorable tutu and outfit for her American Girl Doll. Nice pick mom!
I think she was just a little bit spoiled. And this didn't even include the cute outfits and My Little Pony stuff that came from Grandma Cheryl later. SUPER SPOILED.
For dinner Avery picked Red Robin, because, who wouldn't?
Shannon, on of her favorite people was able to make it to celebrate too.
She had an amazing day! She is all signed up for Pre-K 3 days a week in the fall...sniff sniff. I just love her to pieces and will miss her when she leaves me in the fall. What a beautiful sweet girl.











0 comments:
Post a Comment