We made no plans to go to the mall this year to see Santa. We did however go over to the middle school one Saturday where they had crafts and music and it turns out, Santa. So the younger two decided to give it a go. Zack still has an aversion to all adults dressed up in such garb which cracks me up. Avery talked his ear off. I mean, she had a LIST! Bryce, I think, thought he was a little too old for this. I couldn't even get a good smile out of him. But they were pretty cute.
Every year my kids listen for the firetruck siren during Christmas Break because they know that means Santa is coming down the street with candy canes. This year they heard it and had coats and boots on (except Bryce because he couldn't wait) and were out the door before I could even get out of my chair! I was lucky to grab a camera and snap a pic in time. I love how Zack is cringing in this picture. Totally uncomfortable...ha ha.
Snagged this cool picture one night while miss Piper was chillin' in front of the stockings.
I think I have made Avery's Christmas dress every year but one. She loved her dress this year because it had sequins and sparkles and big pockets on the front for her hands.
The boys love posing with Jo Jo. See how cooperative?
Here is another example of just how perfect my kids can be during a photo shoot.
Then you put the two boys together and it is like a nightmare. Bryce's face is a joke and he is just having fun. Zack's face...it's the real deal. Totally annoyed.
But you can't get much sweeter than this. Love this picture. :)
I took so many pictures of the kids Christmas morning but here are my favorites of each one. Avery a few months back, got the American Girl Catalog in the mail (thanks a lot Mom) and saw this doll, came running to me and said, "Look mom, it's me!" If Avery's hair was actually done, you'd see that they are pretty much identical. Santa couldn't NOT get it, right?
Bryce lives and breathes Lego and Ninjago. This was his present from Zack and Avery and I think it was his favorite next to his Ninjago Epic Dragon Battle set that Santa brought. Anytime I can get that smile from Brycey, I'll take it!
Now this picture is classic Zack. He owns about 25 blankets and is always in pajamas or wrapped up in blankets. He loved the pirate blanket I made him. Also, he snagged his usual spot on the stairs on Christmas morning and has all his gifts lined up in a row to open. He is the organization king! (I'll show you his Halloween candy organizing process some day). Love this picture.
Christmas was a success! One of the most fun that I can remember. Some other memorable gifts for the kids were an electric piano for zack with headphones so he can play in his room as much as he wants, remote controlled helicopter for Bryce, Skylanders Giants for the boys, Princess and Minnie goodness for the girl, and Crocs all around. Good times!













0 comments:
Post a Comment