7.10.2012

Myrtle Baby!

OK, I'm not going to elaborate, I will just say the trip was amazeballs!  We hung out in the pool, hung out on the beach, watched movies in the pool, watched amazing fireworks, drank smoothies in the pool, built sand castles at the beach, etc...etc.  For about 7 days.  So relaxing, so fun.  Hardly any tantrums from the kids, they were amazing.  I'll just caption the pics.  Enjoy!

Took out the scuba camera and got some fun pics.





Robb, Jeff, Scott, Dan, Marc, and Ryan competed in the 2-on-2 basketball tourney the resort had.  Robb and Jeff won 1st but they all did awesome!





Robb took Avery out in the waves and it literally put her to sleep.


Orange Oasis and Mango Frosty...mmmm.


Aves and Maddie had twinner suits.


We took this on the last night when we were all tan...lol.



Zack's not much for getting in the ocean but he digs running on the beach.



Playing in the super warm tide pools with our resort in the back.


Just couldn't stop taking pics of her.



I love Jenn in the background.  Looks like she's meditating...LOL.


Robb giving his nephew Kaden a toss.


The 10 year olds.




Seriously could do this every day.


All the ladies (Cheryl, Me, Andrea, Jenn, Lori, Amberlee)

All 18 grandkids on the 4th of July.


3 and 4 year olds.


post signature

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This kind of trip looks so relaxing and inviting! What a fun time you must have had! Love all the pictures!