The boys received lots of awards at pack meeting. It rarely happens so I thought I'd document it...LOL. We are not on top of scouting like we should be. We kind of leave it till the last minute with all we have going on but since school has been out we've been working hard! Both boys received advancements as well as belt loops, their religious knots, arrow points and activity badges.
Bryce pinning on his Wolf. (I have since chastised Robb for taking the pics at the wrong angle...ha ha).
And Zack pinning on his Webelo. Yay! Every award Zack gets I am extra proud of him because he is NOT a fan of scouts.
Afterwards they went outside to play games and this picture of Bryce was just too cute.
I can't believe I now have a bear and an almost 11-year old scout!
And the true personalities come out.
1 comments:
Scouts is not my cup of tea, but we manage...:) Congrats to your boys! And love the funny pic of you and your kids!
Post a Comment