3.28.2012

Spokane

After getting home from Peru, Avery and I hopped a plane and went up to visit my parents for a long weekend.  It was so good to see them and I'm pretty sure Avery kept a smile plastered on their faces for the whole 5 days!   

We had a great time.  I was able to "jam" with mom on the violin which we haven't done forever and we performed in church.  I was able to see my brother's house for the first time and spend some time with him and his kids.  I even took my niece to see Hunger Games on Friday which was AWESOME.  I went and visited one of my college roommates that I haven't seen in 8 years. It was so much fun catching up. Miss you Kim!  (photography by Avery)

 

We had a game night on Saturday and I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.  My brother is off his rocker I tell ya!!  Our family game of choice is Quiddler.  Yep dad, I'm pretty sure that spells a whole lot of NOTHING!  Ha ha...


Grandma, mom, and Avery went out for manicures.  I've given Avery a manicure before but she's never had the real deal.  She sat there so patiently and enjoyed every second of it.



Before hopping the plane home, we stopped by the mall to look for an Easter dress (success was had by the way) and see the Easter Bunny.  I had to stand really far back so the picture isn't the greatest.


I loved this one though of the bunny giving her bunny ears...ha ha.


It was so much fun to be home.  I miss it. 
post signature

1 comments:

Lori Davis said...

I am so glad you had such a great time and were able to enjoy every second with your family!