1.05.2012

Three!

First of all, really?  Three?  I swear we just barely went through all the drama of getting this spoiled rotten little princess.  She is my pleasant, easy going, sassy, dress twirling, kiss blowing love.  I could eat her up almost every day.  I'm so grateful she keeps me company all day long.

At three she loves...oh, I'm sorry...that's LOVES Dora, and anything pink and sparkly.  She loves dressing up, getting her nails painted, putting bows in her hair, playing Strawberry Shortcake, going shopping, and...sleeping in mom and dad's bed...we're working on it.  It's just pretty hard to say no to that face, what can I say?


Sadly, Avery was sick during the week of her birthday.  So on her actual birthday, on the 3rd, she was feeling pretty cruddy.  You can tell from all the pics too...kind of has a gloss over her eyes and no real big normal Avery smiles.  But, we got her out of the house anyway.  Grandma Cheryl sent her a gift card to Build a Bear and we had never been so it was a new experience for us.  I think the boys were just as excited for it even though they didn't get anything.

She picked a little pink bear (shocker, I know).  She named her Lily Jo.


Then we got to watch them stuff her bear and Avery was able to put the heart inside.


Than Zack helped her "bathe" her bear and get it all fluffed up.  I don't have any pics after that because I was involved in picking out the clothes so...I was a little busy.  She loved it.  Thanks Cheryl!


The night of her birthday, she was so excited to open her presents.  You can tell from her face that she still felt yucky but dang she's cute!


Always a little silly in there somewhere.


She received so many fun things.  A Strawberry Shortcake Set, My Little Pony Tent, a Dora Doll, a Furr Real Kitty, an American Girl Itty Bitty Doll with a GORGEOUS matching dress for her (Amazing!  Thanks, mom!), a Tangled dress-up dress, a sparkly silver dress for her friend party later in the week, and a pretty necklace with the letter A.


I mean look at that sad sick face!


This is priceless...I can't stop watching it.


Two days later, we invited over a SLEW of kids, I think there were 13 kids and their moms and we had a big ole party!  We had a finger food lunch with turkey and ham cubes, cheese, olives, cucumbers, sandwiches, mini muffins, strawberries, apples, and cookies.  I didn't get pictures of all the kids but here's a few.



Mostly the kids just ran around and played but we did play a little pin the backpack on Dora which was pretty hilarious.



Uh...not quite babe.



 My amazing friend Robyn who is a pastry chef hooked me up with this AMAZING cake.  I asked her for a cake in the shape of a 3 with frilly girly things on it.  Did she ever deliver!  It was really hard cutting into this, it was such perfection!


Opening gifts was a hit with all the kids.  She got lots of fun princessy/fairy toys, pink stuff, coloring stuff, a puppy, a movie, squinkies, and much more.


It was so much fun!  Now it's time to take a nap and start looking at preschools!  Yikes!
post signature

0 comments: