1.09.2012

Freezer Meals

I've heard about the groups, I've heard about how it is such an amazing thing especially for busy moms, I've heard how you can save by buying in bulk at great prices and stocking your freezer, but I've never tried it.  Have you?  In the last few months we've had to make adjustments as my church calling is much more demanding and with teaching and singing and mothering and scrapbooking and basketball and piano and everything else, something has to give and for us usually it's dinnertime and laundry...LOL.  So, I think I'm going to give the freezer meal thing a go and see how it works.  For all you pros out there, leave me a comment or a recipe or a link to some good freezer meal websites.  I've looked a little and am going to try and make a few this week.  I'm going to try.  I mean, I don't know how you look at this picture and not be inspired.


This week I'm trying...


Please share your goodness!
post signature

2 comments:

The Haley Family said...

I am no help....but I can't wait to see what info you get. Will you share it with me? As soon as we get a 2nd freezer I HAVE to do this!!

KrisJ said...

One of our favorites.. and super easy is stromboli!!